An excellent opportunity exists for exceptional hard working and experienced pickers & packers and forklift drivers.
We seek people with the following skills and attributes for a large distribution site.
Pickers / Packers
- Manually pack / assemble products as per instruction
- quality control and check serial numbers – remove any defects, make and stack cartons in a neat and tidy manner
- able to work effectively as a team, individually and unsupervised when required.
- Check and process returns.
- Use of RF terminals/scanners, complete appropriate paperwork and other records as required.
- Pick to light orders, work off conveyor in an accurate manner being able to pick from correct allocated bays.
- Replenish stock, ensure packaged products is packed, boxed or wrapped as per job instructions.
- Refurbish or scrap stock. Check and process of returns.
- To load and unload stock.
- Prepare and set up work accurately from paperwork.
- Make and stack cartons in a neat and tidy manner.
- Sort / pack / wrap goods / pallets.
All jobs require you to be able to work in a team and adhere to deadlines with care and accuracy,
Flexibility to any ad-hoc tasks as required,
To be successful in these roles you must be available to work Monday-Friday and flexible attitude and commit to confirming your rosters on a daily basis, some roles may require you to work on Saturdays, 6am and 8am starts – Must be able to work shifts,
Own reliable transport to and from the distribution centre,
Traceable work references must be supplied (minimum 2),
Fit and able to perform duties as outlined,
Salary depends on experience and roles.