Marketing Assistant Vacancy – Netstar (Pty) Ltd – Gauteng
- Head of Africa zone Consumer Healthcare (CHC),
- head of Africa commercial CHC,
- head of Africa medical CHC,
- GM Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Southern Africa and Nigeria
Loading of requisitions on e-buy, purchase order up to payment to customer, Processing all purchase orders and follow-ups with finance regarding payments
Budget monitoring Travel bookings : Local and international travel arrangements including transfers, car hires, accommodation, flights, visas and forex
Event management e.g. catering , assist with venue comparisons, venue booking, co-ordination of meeting rooms, setting up teleconference call facilities, Set up divisions external meetings including venue hire, catering and travel requirements
Vendor management e.g. Liaising with suppliers and event organisers, Opening new vendors
Couriering documents (when required) Administrative support e.g. VC setup , venue booking on ad hoc basis etc POS management (marketing out of the POP warehouse)
Experience managing/coordinating large teams Diary Management – set up and confirm all meetings
- Processing of expense claims
- Filing, Typing and distribution of internal correspondence: memos, emails, incl. minutes/agendas of meetings
- Assist with all queries re IT problems
- HR concerns Communicate with HR on a monthly basis are the organogram/structure of CHC
- Head count for CHC with Finance Maintaining updated birthday lists
Characteristics of candidate:
- Detailed, time conscious, administrator/overseer, thorough, hands-on, reliable/loyal, disciplined/meticulous, careful, traditional
- People/group focus, accessible, empathic, communicative, nurturing
- Proactive, your willingness to take on challenges and solution orientated approach to issues
- Strengths in acting for change, customer orientation and transversal collaboration.
- Matric + higher certificate/diploma in office administration, Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, outlook)
- Other experience that will be advantageous : previous experience with SAP, SharePoint, sage/erp systems
Sanofi IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER If you are interested in applying for this vacancy and you are confident that you meet the criteria set out in the advertisement kindly click on the link below
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values.
We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers.
We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.