Sappi Southern Africa
HR Administrator ( Grade11 )
Sappi Tulega Mill requires a Human Resources Administrator for our to provide an effecient administration service with regards to learning and development, recruitment and general office duties.
This role reports into the Human Resources Consultant
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Compiling of Tugela HR Month End Report.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, functions, notifications and events related to the HR.
- Assist with arrangement for visits by external institutions (Medical Aids, Blood Clinic, etc).
- Oversee maintenance of the HR notice boards.
- Manage stationery stock/office supplies for the HR.
- Administrate specific functions on SAP; service acceptances, purchase requisitions, maintenance requests, time management.
- Electronic distribution of emails and Notices to Tugela exchange users, etc.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Administration of Study Loans/Further Education.
- Verifies prospective students against Master Study Data Base for outstanding debts.
- Registers approved applicants with tertiary institutions (N-Levels, rest student to register).
- Close out study loan process for every student and arrange repayment where necessary.
- Administration of External/Internal Training Courses (External – Val; Internal L&D).
- Arranges flight and accommodation for employees on training (Employees to complete own form).
- Co-ordinate internal or external training according WSP/Unplanned.
- Verifies all Training & Development related invoices and arrange for payment.
- Administration of all Payments to Relevant Suppliers.
- Provides certificates and results to the relevant training personnel where applicable.
- Co-ordinate delivery of the annual training plan.
- Ensures lecture room and equipment are maintained to an acceptable level.
- Co-ordinates bookings of training venues for training / exams.
- Capture attendance records SAP (External – Val; Internal L&D).
- TE SAP Data Capturing.
- Capture Qualifications on SAP.
Creates and maintain training files for all employees.
- Maintains professional registration reports.
- Administrator for eLearning (EKP – Sappi Learning Portal).
- Consolidate WSP for Unit.
- Month End
- Update & Maintain Legal Data Base
- Updating Sappi Talent Pool Pipeline on Intranet.
- BW Reporting
- Adherence to IDP Report.
- Plan vs Actual (EE Stats)
- Training Hours Report
- Compile/Refresh training month end reports (sections report & BW needs to be refreshed).
- Qualification Report (Ad hoc)
- QA Report for Mill (Run before Month end
- Schedules interviews and ensure Line Managers give feedback on each candidate.
- Sends interview feedback to candidates.
ENSURES, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE
- Understands the SHEQ requirements of the Section.
- Monitor subordinate’s performance against SHEQ requirements and corrects non-conformances.
- Investigates incidents (SHEQ) and identify root causes of Non-Conformances and corrects deviations.
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all time.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 with a related tertiary Qualification.
- Must be computer literate.
- A minimum of one (1) year continuous experience within a manufacturing, unionised environment.
- SAP / HR System an added advantage
CLOSING DATE: 08 November 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
APPLY : CV SAMPLE
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.