We are looking for a driven graduate (Communications Specialist) who is passionate about people and creating awareness for cancer. If you are confident, self-motivated and a strong communicator, who enjoys being a part of a dynamic team, then this opportunity is for you.
This entry level position will allow you to start your career with a highly successful company who will provide you with the developmental tools and growth opportunities to chase your dreams.
Key Responsibilities of the Communications Specialist
- Telephonic referral based marketing.
- Generating data from potential clients for marketing purposes.
- Achieving weekly targets.
- SAQA accredited degree (NQF level 7) B Comm and BA degrees are advantageous.
- National Senior Certificate with English as First Additional Language.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Effective time management.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be target driven.
- No experience is required, however, call centre experience will be beneficial.
- All training is provided.