Warehouse : General Workers
Warehouse is looking for unemployed people. No experience needed for this position.Salary: R7400 monthly
- p1 Grade 9
- Good communication
- Handle Pressure
- Work independently
- Be South African
Parts Picker & Packer – Cape Town
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Pick and deliver correct parts to customers and Workshop on time. If necessary, pack the parts and arrange for delivery or pick up.
- Complete relevant documentation accurately, including invoices, payment and other official papers.
- Work together with the Workshop to ensure parts availability and ensure packaging, service exchange and warranty parts procedures are adhered to.
- Receive and inspect all packages delivered, resolving any discrepancies.
- Dispatching of parts, verifying dispatched parts against the invoice and ensuring that the invoice is completed accurately and signed.
- Load and unload parts, bin to appropriate location.
- Pack parts in correct bin locations, ensure new bin locations are entered into the bin register and handed to Parts Manager for input.
- Daily cycle counts to be handed to Parts Manager and discrepancies reported immediately.
- Review parts movement when picking parts, ensuring stock level is kept at the required level.
- Ensure outgoing goods documentation corresponds to the relevant documentation.
- Regularly liaise with Parts Sales person on orders, deliveries etc.
- Monitor stock, spare parts and inventory, organizing stock take as required.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the storeroom is kept clean and in order.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
- Build and develop customer relationships through the provision of excellent customer service, ensuring customer needs are being met.
- Organize the return of cores packaging material, warranty and bought back goods.
- Perform Parts driver’s duties, Collection and delivery of parts.
Education and/or Experience
- Basic high school education
- Technical experience or qualification
- Previous experience in automotive industry/warehouse environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven organisational skills and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform tasks carefully and accurately
- General warehousing skills & knowledge
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and technical awareness of motor vehicles
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build and manage relationships
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Knowledge of procedures and laws concerning stocking, packing and treatment of waste.
- General computer skills