Eskom Vacancies for General Workers are open now
Work with Eskom, employees are not only working with them but in the same time employees will continuously improve themselves, therefore they can keep up with the industry dynamic.
Too, employees will deal with a challenging work environment that for some people that circumstance can be very refreshing.
- Grade 12/N3 with Physical Science and Mathematics
- English as a second language (50%)
Skills and Competencies
- Computer literacy
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge
- Technical, electrical equipment and energy conversion process understanding
- Good understanding of thermodynamics
- Self-motivation, analytical, cognitive thinking and good communication skills
Eskom is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it can boost your experience level in short span of time.
Eskom Learnerships Minimum Requirement
- Grade 12( Technical/Academic) with Mathematics and Science
- Grade 10 ( Technical/Academic) with Mathematics and Science and N3 including Mathematics and Engineering Science
- Grade 10 or higher with N3 including Mathematics, Science, Trade theory, Technical Drawings
- Relevant NCV 4 qualification with Grade 10 to 12 including Mathematics and Science
Location: South Africa (Western Cape)
Reference Number : 5000422314BF
How to Apply
APPLY: Eskom Apprenticeship for Graduates (Ending Soon)
Eskom is playing a leading role in the delivery of energy to millions of customers countrywide.
Since companies are shaped by its people, we at Eskom are always looking for highly skilled professionals who want to make an impact.
We rely on the skill, dedication, and enthusiasm of our employees to meet our industry challenges and build a successful business.
Our workplace reflects our dynamic and challenging environment as well as offers outstanding opportunities and career prospects, helping our employees excel in achieving their full potential.
Eskom’s strong market position and forward-thinking strategy translate into a positive approach in partnering with our employees. These opportunities aim to attract results-driven individuals who are suitably qualified.
DHL Logistics Jobs Hiring Now