An opportunity has become available for a high caliber Pdp Licensed Driver for fuel delivery operations to distribute fuel to various clients.
Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 10 Literacy level (Verbally and Numerically literate)
- Code EC driver’s license with valid PrDP (DGP)
- 3 years experience driving a Ultra Heavy Vehicle
- Must have experience transporting dangerous goods
- Must be 25 years of age and above
- Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays
- Defensive driving techniques
- Function and location of vehicle components
- Reporting procedure of emergencies and defects
- Vehicle inspections and operating a fire extinguisher
- Maximizing vehicle cost-effectiveness and efficiency
- Vehicle loading techniques
Duties & Responsibilities of the Pdp License Driver
- Prepare vehicle for trip and operate Ultra heavy duty vehicles.
- Load, Transport and offloading of vehicles.
- Handle required documentation and perform ancillary duties
- All other reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Safe driving record and clean criminal record
- Housekeeping of vehicles, uniform and PPE
Adhere to promote SOP’s and Safety Procedures Successfully undergo / complete the following:
- Medical evaluation
- USCS training modules
- Induction processes
- Practical driving evaluation
- Verification of clean criminal record