If you are looking for an opportunity to earn some extra income, you can sign up to become a uber eats delivery driver.
By becoming a delivery driver, you can drive on your own schedule while delivering food from the city’s favorite restaurants to people all over the city.
As a delivery driver, you pick-up and drop-off orders to places like homes and offices.
After confirming an order, you will travel to the restaurant, get the order and deliver it to its destination.
There are certain requirements that you should consider before signing up. This is a quick checklist of some of the requirements:
- You are at least 19 years old
- You have a driver’s license
More Driving Job Vacancies Others Are Applying For:
- Delivery Drivers Needed – Apply Now
- Driver wanted – Apply Now: Salary R45 an hour
- Courier Drivers (City Deep)
- Motorcycle Delivery Driver – Giraffe
- Motorcycle Delivery Driver wanted immediately: APPLY NOW
- Tuk Tuk Driver wanted. Salary R9 500
- Driver – Heavy Duty Tipper Truck
- CIT Driver wanted immediately: APPLY NOW
- Drivers wanted urgently – TRANSNET
- Driver (Code 10) – Reinhardt Transport (Pty) Ltd
- Code 10 Drivers Vacancies – 30 Drivers needed Urgently
- Pickers / Packers, Forklift Drivers, General Workers and Cleaners Jobs
- Code 14 Driver for Ultra Heavy Vehicle
- Code 10/14 Drivers Job Vacancy – Transportation and Logistics (PTA)
- Code 14 Driver Cpt – Measured Ability Group Holdings
- Driver (2 positions) – South African National Parks Vacancies
Bike/Vehicle delivery availability varies by city.
How do I sign up to deliver with Uber Eats?
Sign up online here, and follow the instructions. Once you complete the activation process, open the app to accept your first delivery. Location details will be provided in the app.
You can track the whole process on your mobile device and manage new orders if you would like to proceed to deliver. There is no commitment or a fixed timetable, so you can deliver at your own pace.