An opportunity has become available for a high caliber Code 14 Driver who will be based at our Roodepoort. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
- Code EC driver’s license with valid PrDP
- 3 years experience driving a Ultra Heavy Vehicle
- Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays
- Defensive driving techniques
- Function and location of vehicle components
- Reporting procedure of emergencies and defects
- Vehicle inspections and operating a fire extinguisher
- Maximizing vehicle cost-effectiveness and efficiency
- Vehicle loading and offloading techniques Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare vehicle for trip and operate Ultra heavy duty vehicles.
- Load, Transport and offloading of vehicles.
- Handle required documentation and perform ancillary duties
- All other reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Safe driving record and clean criminal record
- Housekeeping of vehicles, uniform and PPE
- Adhere to promote SOP’s and Safety Procedures
Successfully undergo / complete the following:
- Medical evaluation
- USCS training modules
- Induction processes
- Practical driving evaluation
- Verification of clean criminal record