The above position is vacant at Fidelity Cash Solutions Burgesfort, reporting to the Branch Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to collect and deliver clients’ money and provide proof of delivery and collection.
- Clear criminal record
- PSIRA accredited at least with Grade C
- Completed firearm training in handgun and rifle
- SAPS competency certificate
- CIT certificate
- Experience in the security industry or similar role
- PDP with code 10
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Full responsibility and accountability for collecting and delivering clients’ money.
- Report all delays to the Branch Manager immediately.
- Incident prevention and reporting
- Maintain radio contact with controllers
- Take preventive action towards any suspicious activity
- Other personality attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Must be self- motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Customer service and relations
- Quality assurance
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to Travel
- Core Competencies:
- Communication skills
- Customer focus