Job Title: Call Centre Team Leader – Isando
Company: Field Marketing
Location: Gauteng, Isando
Job Type: Permanent
Company Profile: AVI Limited is a JSE listed company and is home to many of South Africa’s leading and best-loved brands including Five Roses, Frisco, Ellis Brown, Bakers, Willards and I&J to name a few.
Great international and local Fashion Brands in the AVI stable include Yardley, Lenthéric, Coty, Spitz, Carvela, Kurt Geiger, Lacoste, Gant and Green Cross Shoes. AVI’s brands are a household name in South Africa and growing every day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Call centre agents receive inbound telephonic customer orders in a proficient manner, on time, accurately and within set parameters ensuring orders are captured live.
- Ensure EDI orders are processed on time, accurately and within set parameters
- Ensure reverse sales orders are processed on time, accurately and within set parameters
- Ensure Call centre agents capture all orders from internal Customers on receipt.
- Ensure that the service level agreements are achieved based on the calls answered within the stipulated timeframes.
- Monitor performance and ensure target are achieved
- Ensure planning, performance & feedback meetings are held.
- Ensure all call lists are reallocated as and when necessary.
- Ensure all call assessments are conducted on agents based on inbound and outbound calls on a weekly basis
- Ensure agents use the order verification process to guarantee 100% correctness of order capturing
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Administration and control
- Ensure daily activity and incompletion reports are actioned timeously
- Check & action activity reports twice a day
- Provide data and reports as and when required
- Adhere to standard operating processes of the call center.
- Assist in training of new staff members to the required standard operating procedures of the call center
- Report master data inaccuracies to Call Centre Supervisor & AR
- Update customer call lists and ensure accuracy of call cycles(NOD/NDD)
- Assess viability and obtain authorization prior to processing special deliveries
- Communicate unresolved customer problems to Call Centre Supervisor providing details and action taken.
- Respond to Internal & external customer enquiries and provide resolution.
- Assist with the drawing up of Holiday plans before public holidays
- Ensure pricing queries for all customers are addressed
- Ensure any discrepancies are followed up with rep or customer prior to order capture
- Forward credit held orders listing to Accounts Receivable department prior to the delivery run and advise buyer when account is on hold
- Ensure IR matters are documented and reported to the Supervisor
- Ensure that all time management is addressed with all agents
- Ensure all staff is well informed of all processes, procedures & policies.
- Ensure all leave requests are attended too, once approved via email employee’s capture on SAP.
- Apply AVI Field marketing culture effectively
- Competencies Initiate and achieve results
- Communicate clearly
- Remain composed and resilient
- Plan and strategize ahead
- Analyse and solve problems
- Deliver customer service
- Work with others
- Understand and develop self
- Manage people and teams
- Be flexible and open to change
- Govern and follow rules
- Two to three years of Call Centre experience
- One to two years of Supervisory experience
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Completed Matric qualification
- Tertiary qualification will be advantageous
- Knowledge Required SAP working knowledge
- FMCG knowledge
- Knowledge of NBL order entry and pricing system
- Knowledge of the call centre environment is non negotiable
- PC Literate(Microsoft Office)
- Strong literacy and numeracy abilities