Boxer Superstores, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pick and Pay, is a rapidly growing Supermarket discount chain operating in all provinces throughout South Africa.
Boxer Superstores is a South African based, limited-range discount supermarket trading in the Southern African retail marketplace.
Operating across three trading brands in Southern Africa (incl. two trading brands in the Kingdom of eSwatini (Swaziland)), and supplied through and supported by three distribution centres, it is an ‘all-under-one-roof’ discounter trading in the Southern African market.
Located in urban, peri-urban and rural areas, Boxer’s doors are open to all, with a specific targeting of middle and lower-income shoppers.
Boxer caters for the consumer who relies on public transport through to the customer who owns a motor vehicle and drives to the store daily, weekly or monthly. Boxer Superstores has been categorized in the industry Retail and wholesale.
Boxer Superstores has vacancies/jobs in Advertisement Cash Office, Cleaners, Marketing and Public Relations, Board and Management, Customer Service etc.
Boxer Superstores Career Opportunities are currently available to apply here:
- Cashier Wanted Immediately – (x5) Job Opportunity
- Pick n Pay Job Vacancy
- Pep Store Vacancies Available Opportunities
- Retail Assistant Store Manager – Toys R Us and Babies R Us South Africa Vacancy
- Warehouse/Sales Executive Manager
- MC Donald Jobs Application Form
- Mr Price Group Careers, Learnership & Traineeship Opportunities
- KFC Job & Career Opportunities For Graduates, Cleaners, Cashiers
- Stocker needed at United Supermarkets, Kempton
- Mr Price Latest Jobs Available Now
If you are excited about joining a progressive, growing and forward thinking business that encourages career development, then kindly upload your CV to become a part of this incredible business.