Boilermaker needed in Johannesburg
A Leading Johannesburg based company is looking for a Qualified Boilermaker.
1. Construct, assemble, maintain and repair.
2. Work involves the use of hand and power tools, plumb bobs, levels, and turnbuckles. Assist in testing assembled vessels.
3. Direct cleaning of boilers. Inspect and repair boiler fittings.
Generate design documentation: Schematics, check – sheets, calculations, and mechanical specifications.
4. General maintenance of the plant.
5. Ensure health and safety within the section.
6. Maintain good housekeeping at all times.
7. Ensure the condition of equipment and products used to comply with all quality standards.
8. Must be able to interpret/read engineering drawings.
1. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Own transport and valid driver’s license.
3. N4 Engineering studies ( National certificate )
4. Recognized Trade test Qualification or National Diploma or National Diploma in Engineering
5. Grade 12 or equivalent