A family in East Pretoria is looking for a Child Minder/Au Pair/Housekeeper.
You will be responsible for taking the children to school in the morning and collecting them in the afternoon, taking them to their extra-curricula activities.
You will be working for only two weeks of the month. You should be mentally stable and have love for kids.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Au Pair
– Picking up children from school at 13h00
– Taking children to their home
– Making sure the eat Lunch
– Assisting with school work
– Driving kids to sport
– Playing with children
Desired Experience & Qualification
– Living in the East of Pretoria
– Own car with valid drivers license
– Previous Au pair experience
– Language: Afrikaans
– Age group: 21 – 27
All Au Pair Extraordinaire applicants must fill the following requirements:
- Must have at least 12 consecutive months of formal child-caring experience, excluding work done for friends and family. This experience must be within the last 2 years.
- Must have their own, reliable car and at least 18 months driving experience.
- Must have at least 2 contactable childcare references.
- Must have a clear criminal record
- Must have a passion for children
- Must have a South African ID document.
Monday: 06:15 – 07:15 and 13:30 – 18:30
Tuesday: 06:15 – 07:15 and 13:30 – 18:30
Wednesday: 06:15 – 07:15 and 13:30 – 18:30
Thursday: 06:15 – 07:15 and 13:30 – 18:30
Friday: 06:15 – 07:15 and 13:30 – 18:30
Package & Remuneration
– Basic of R5 000.00