1. Administrator Clerk: Temporary ( Grade 12 )
Sappi Tugela Mill requires an Administrator: Clerk to ensure that administrative duties are perfomed accurately for Tugela Fuel Rod Project.
This role reports to the Management Accountant
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Capturing all financial transactions for Tugela Fuel Rods
- Processing inter co entries between Tugela Mill and TFR
- Reconciling all Tugela Fuel Rods financial accounts
- Capturing invoices on SAP
- Allocate bank transactions to the correct accounts.
- Reconcile the bank statement
- Capture manual journal entries
- Process non-order related SAP transactions
- Resolve queries with Vendors and Debtors
- Keep and maintain a filing system
- Prepare accruals for goods/ services not yet receipted – Capture transactions into Sap General Ledger.
- Issue Raw material to production
- Reconcile all raw materials on a weekly basis
- Stock count involvement
- Compile Mass balance reconciliation
- Working closely with mill teams on the utilities balance
- Create, confirm and settle production orders
- Maintain production reports
- Report on Variable and Fixed cost variances (incl. process variances)
- Assisting with the processing of asset transactions
- Ensuring SAP modules are in balance (e.g. MM vs FI)
- Assisting the management accountant with information pertaining to forecasting/planning
- Assisting with month end close and related reporting
- Assist with administrative duties
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 with Maths & Accounting
- 3 Year Accounting Diploma/Degree
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years continuous experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Must be computer literate (MS Office)
- SAP Literacy an added advantage
Closing date: 14 May 2020
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
2. HR Officer/Administrator Namstaffing – Kempton Park
Your job is to provide support and HR administration in the various human resource functions, which include payroll, employee relations, training and development, Onboarding and Offboarding, Induction and Wellness using HR Best practices
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
Minimum of 2 years working experience in a Human Resources department.
Sage VIP and ESS experience essential
Honest, Trustworthy & respectful
Demonstrates sound work ethics
Good communication Skills
Attention to detail
3. Jnr HR Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assisting in compiling and generating on-boarding documentation when required.
Assisting with starter packs of new employees when necessary.
Provide administrative support to the HR Team.
Support the HR team with all employee engagement initiatives i.e. Wellness, Sports & Social initiatives.
Assisting in maintaining an accurate HR filing system ensuring employees confidential information is stored securely.
Assist in coordinating exit processes and maintaining relevant documentation.
Support the team in maintaining data accuracy in all the relevant HR systems for the region.
Support staff & line managers with HR related queries where possible.
Act as the ambassador and face of the HR team.
Grade 12 is essential.
An HR related qualification would be advantageous.
3 years’ experience within a HR environment within an administrative role.